Same Day Agra Tour By Car
Get Best Tour Package for Your Agra Visit - Same Day Agra Tour by Car Is the Best Option For you.
Enjoy the magnificence and charm of Taj - Book same day Agra Tour
India has forever been a land of surprises and beauty. Taj Mahal is a jewel in the crown of India. A lot of people book same day Agra tour by car Taj Mahal which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. If you do not have enough time on hand Same DayTaj Mahal Tour is meant for you. Taj Mahal, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, also known as Baby Taj and Agra Fort. You can plan this trip to your budget without any problem. Trip cost mainly varies according to the mode of transport you choose. Prepaid taxi, bus or train. Even though you return to Delhi the same day , they are in the city. They check-in to take some rest and enjoy their meals. Agra is a beautiful city and besides sightseeing people like here for business. Plan your Agra trip and you might end up.
Trip Highlights of Same day Agra tour
· Book a guided tour of Taj Mahal and visit the mausoleum also. You have to pay an extra INR 200 to go inside the mausoleum.
· If you have time for Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal looks out of the world on a full moon night.
Enroute Agra you can stop at the city of Fatehpur Sikri which was built by Gujarat. Visit Buland Darwaza and Tomb of Salim Chisti who was a holy Sufi.
· Visit Agra Fort which is a palatial fort built out of red sandstone and marble. The beauty of Taj Mahal overshadows this outstanding monument. But you'll be smitten by its charm. There is a museum inside this fort which is a must-visit.
Visit Akbar's Mausoleum which is a historic building built of sandstone and marble.
· Indulge in some mind-blowing shopping at bazaars in such Subhash Bazaar, Sadar Bazaar, Shah Market, Raja Ki Mandi, etc. There is this place called Subhash Emporium. Here you will get the finest quality artificial marble.
Visit Tomb of Itimad-ud Daulah popularly referred to as Baby Taj. It is actually a small version of Taj Mahal. It contains the tomb of Mirza Ghiyas Beg who was grandfather of Mumtaz Mahal.
· Visit Mehtab Bagh to see the reflection of Taj Mahal in River Yamuna. It was built by Emperor Babur.
· If you are fond of cooking Mughlai visit Mama Chicken where you will get outstanding vegetarian and non-vegetarian food in Dhaba setting. The food is prepared in huge outdoor tandoors and grills.
· If you want to have some nice drinks in complete opulence, visit the Amarvilas Bar. The place offers an outstanding view of Taj Mahal from its terrace.
Indulge in some items, marble inlay work items, precious gems, Indian dessert 'Petha' etc. in the bazaars of Agra.
How to reach Agra?
Taj Expressway links Delhi to Agra. The journey is not long and it takes 4 hrs to reach. Plan your Same Day Agra Tour only during winter months. You will not be able to step up to sightseeing during the afternoon in summers. Do not venture out alone and hire only registered tour guides. This way you will be able to enjoy your trip to the fullest
Always book in advance as you go. It will also save you from the hassle of non-availability. Always check the timings and fees of all places and monuments in Agra. Some places are closed for public viewing on certain days. Book with a well-known and reliable travel operator and an outstanding trip with your friends and family.
Replace the images